Wednesday 12 October 2011

A pleasant surprise

I went to the allotment this morning and found that Plot 72B has been taken and cleared in less than a week.
Yippee no more 6 foot weeds.
                           
 Now all I need is for someone to do the same with Plot 72 and I will be a happy bunny.
 A lone rudbeckia that I grew from seed this year and planted on the plot.
The brassica cage is filling up nicely with brussel sprouts.Today I harvested yet more Painted Lady runner beans and Picasso potatoes and gave the plot a good watering.I also started my planting of Albigensian Wight garlic from saved summer cloves.
I have started off some sweet pea seeds in toilet rolls and taken cuttings of my ivy leaved geraniums.
I have also started saving Anaheim chilli seeds for my seed circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment